Sunday, July 19, 2009

Free in Southern Utah - Midwife Open House and Business of Being Born Screening

Meet the Midwife Open House and Film Screening!

Bring your girlfriends, neighbors, pregnant ( or hoping to be ) friends! Hope to see you there!

Christine Fiscer - Traditional Midwife
www.joyfulbirthservices.com
(Please excuse the kinks - still working some out )

I am a new Midwife to Utah, originally from California. I will be hosting an open house on Saturday, August 8th at 6pm. Business of Being Born showing at 7:30pm.


*Watch Ricki Lake's birth documentary - The Business of Being Born
*Free initial consultations
*Q&A about Home Birth, Waterbirth, VBAC, Twins
*Raffle for a handmade Mei Tai Baby Carrier

I am located in Hurricane, just 2 1/2 miles from I15 on State Route 9. Email JoyfulBirthServices@gmail.com, or call 435-216-5411 for additional information and directions. **Please RSVP if you plan on attending.**

1 comment:

Kayce said...

I am so excited!!

I have already marked my calendar and I will be there!

I emailed you some specifics about my RSVP, and so excited to have you in gorgeous Southern Utah with us!